The Head of Internal Control will have a key role in assessing the internal control. He/she is responsible for preparing and implementing a risk-based audit plan to assess, report on, and make suggestions for improving the company’s key operational and finance activities and internal controls.
Additionally, the position is responsible for identifying and assisting in documenting existing internal finance and disclosure controls, implementing and documenting new internal controls, and establishing an internal monitoring function to audit the company’s compliance with such internal controls.
He/she will work closely with the Head of Compliance to ensure the company implement a risk approach assessment and the corresponding internal control to mitigate these risks.
- Lead end to end walkthroughs to identify risks, control gaps, and improvement opportunities
- Design, execute and complete testing of the design and operating effectiveness of business process and IT controls, including entity and process level controls, IT general and application controls
- Improve internal control documentation and work papers (i.e. work with process owners to refine risk control matrix, improve process flows, refine / develop test procedures, propose control language and associated risks etc.)
- Evaluate audit findings and coordinate remediation of deficiencies
- Manage and/or contribute to special projects both on-going and recurring (e.g., scaling controls, segregation of duties, implementation support/advisory), as needed, in an effective and efficient manner
- Manage the internal control team
- Design, deploy and improve IT internal control tool
- Be key contact and manage the relationship with the external auditors
- Work closely with quality, internal audit and compliance departments
- 5+ years of experience in internal audit preferred, of which at least 3 years of experience required in a listed Company
- Must have advanced Internal Control /Compliance experience and be knowledgeable with the following financial cycles: Cash Management, Executive, Finance, Human Resources, Inventory, IT, Legal, Purchases and Sales.
- Comprehension of internal auditing standards and risk-assessment practices.
- Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance required
- Technical auditing skills and corporate-level audit experience required
- Fluent in English
- Portugese is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management locally and to the headquarter located in France
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities with customer service orientation
- Self-starter and flexible team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing processes and procedures
- Strong project management abilities
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org