We are currently seeking a Key Account Manager France, with expert sales skills and knowledge of the renewable energy market in France in particular.
As part of the company’s sales team, you will work closely with the other sales offices (UK, Ireland, the Netherlands) and the technical team and related stakeholders.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for:
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients (investment funds) and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities (project origination from development companies).
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
Client Retention, Key account Management
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
More specifically, the Key Account Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of clients based in France as well as other geographies. The role will involve regular travel across France and Europe
Qualifications / Experience
The candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills; Autonomy, Proactivity Networking, Persuasion, Financial Acumen, Public Speaking, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM (Salesforce), and Microsoft Office.
Engineering qualification, followed by an MBA, or a business degree with renewables experience;
Languages: French and English fluency is essential, other languages a plus.
More than 5 years’ experience in a services sales function is required, with experience in the REN sector (wind or solar),
Demonstrated success in a sales role.
Start date: as soon as possible
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com