We set out to build the world’s most trusted consulting firm – creating lasting impact for clients and pioneering a positive, people-first way of working. We work with everyone from FTSE 100 names to bright new start-ups, in every sector.
You’ll find us collaborating shoulder-to-shoulder with our clients, from the big picture right down to the detail: helping them define their strategy, deliver complex change, spot the right commercial opportunities, manage risk or bring their purpose and sustainability goals to life. Our clients love how we get to know what makes their organisations tick – slotting seamlessly into their teams and being proudly geeky about solving their challenges.
As a Certified B Corporation®, we’ve proven that we’ve built social and environmental good into every bit of what we do.
We have hubs in Europe, the US, Asia and Australia, and we work all around the world – from a wind farm in Wyoming to a boardroom in Berlin. Find us wherever there’s a challenge to be tackled and an impact to be made.
What will you be doing?
You will be working at the forefront of the energy sector alongside market specialists with deep industry knowledge where you will be able to deploy and then broaden your skill set and sector expertise.
Our power market advisory team gives our clients an unparalleled combination of energy market expertise and commercial insight. We are proud to work with the foremost policymakers, regulators, investors, developers, lenders and energy companies operating globally across the energy supply chain. Led by a Senior Management Team respected as Thought Leaders within the industry, we help our clients shape, define and implement change in energy markets.
We advise the organisations at the heart of this transformation, providing economic, commercial and strategic consulting to energy companies, financial institutions, governments and regulators. Examples of our work include company and asset valuations for mergers and acquisitions, optimising portfolios from fuel contracting to generation dispatch, developing hedging strategies for vertically integrated energy companies, and advising government on the costs and benefits of different future energy policy options.
So, what are we looking for?
The professionalism of our individuals, partnership approach to engagement and comprehensive package has created a truly unique consultancy. We believe in genuine partnerships and create client relationships, driven by results. If you want to be part of this entrepreneurial environment and want to help make a difference to our business, your opportunity is now!
We are looking for candidates with experience in the European power markets to join our industry leading Power Market Advisory Team. You will be well versed in the economic fundamentals of wholesale electricity markets, and passionate about addressing the challenges of the rapidly changing energy sector. Ideally, you will have experience in advising on and appraising different forms of power generation across Europe.
The ideal candidates will have experience in some of the following:
- A good understanding of wholesale power markets, power market analysis, regulation and market design, gained in the Polish or Nordic markets (additional market knowledge of other central /Eastern European markets a plus)
- Analytical skills applied to wholesale electricity market fundamentals, market modelling
- Experience in the commercial structures, assessing routes to market for power generation assets and designing business models in energy markets
- The ability to take ownership and deliver results in client-facing environments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and a track record of effective team working
- The ability to manage projects day-to-day and oversee inputs / outputs from the modelling team
- Languages: English (essential) and additional languages a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to build on the foundation of an exciting business area and lead workstreams
- Flexible working hours and “New Ways of Working” – our home office contract gives you the opportunity to choose your place of work according to your needs
- Quarterly promotion cycle – a promotion is based on your own performance, and we give you every opportunity to progress
- Work-life balance – we take this seriously and work with you and the client to find a workable solution for everyone
- Exciting initiatives where you can realize yourself and support the Baringa spirit – from CSR activities to business development to the design of our go-to-market strategy
- Social Events
- 5 Years Recharge & Sabbatical programmes
- Highly competitive benefits – retirement provision, parental leave, private health insurance, annual profit sharing, health & wellbeing programs, training and much more
Diversity & Inclusion
At Baringa, we believe that diversity is paramount to driving creativity, innovation and value for our clients and for our people. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, age, or social background.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter baringa.csod.com.